2008년 4월 3일 목요일

◈◈◈Understanding = Loving♡♡♡

This is the Entry of my personal choice. Why did Ender Wiggin love the Buggers?

Ender Wiggin was the single person in all humanity, possibliy excluding his teacher, that knew the Buggers best. Through studying Mazor's Videos, and through his so called simulation games, he got to know some about these creatures called the Buggers. Ender wanted to know more about them. And as he learned more and more about the Buggers, and understood more and more about them, he came to love them just for who they are.

Here is my conclusion --- One will most surely fall in love (maybe not in a romantic way:])with the other if one truely understands them, no matter what.

Now try thinking of someone you know. Someone you don't really know about except for their gender and presence.

Now think about someone you know well, your Best Friend or your family.

Now think: if you have known some one well as the one you know well and love, would you have loved that person? Would you have loved the first person if you truely understood that person, even better than that person himself/herself?

Yes you would have loved that person.

So living things are beautiful, and if you really get to know them, you're gonna love them.

댓글 1개:

Andrew Kang :

This blog, I actually disagree with you. I think this part where Ender actually falls in love was absurd. I think I disagree because my perception of love is different than yours. I think when you love a person, you should trust in them even though you do not understand what they do. And I think that just because you understand everything about someone, doesn't mean that you necessarily love them. For example, if guy A killed my entire family, I do not think I will ever be able to love him in any way even though I get to know and understand him fully. This is why I disagree with you.